Annual General Meeting
Your presence is requested at the
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
of the American Women’s Club of Hamburg e.V.
Sunday, January 26, 2020 from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Business Agenda• Call to Order
• Call for a Quorum of Membership
• Appointment of Tellers
• President’s Report
• Treasurer’s Report for 2019
• Report of Auditors
• Treasurer's Report for Proposed Budget 2020
• Reports of Officers of the Board
• Report of FAWCO Rep
• Vote for the Release of the 2019 Board of Officers
• Presentation of the 2020 Slate of Nominees
• Election of 2020 Board of Officers
• Vote on Annual Membership Dues Increase (effective 2021)
• Vote on the 2020–2022 FAWCO Target Project
• Announcement of the Election Results
• Acceptance of Positions by the Elected Officers
• Welcome of the 2020 Board
• Appointment of Two Auditors for 2020
The following documents will be sent to you electronically by January 10, 2020: 2019 AGM Minutes, 2020 Slate of Candidates, 2019 Final Budget, 2020 Proposed Budget, Membership Dues Increase, FAWCO Target Project Nominees, 2020 AWCH Guidelines, and Activity Planning Form. For a pdf of all documents, see the link given under Additional Information (you must log in).
Any proposed agenda changes or additions must be submitted to the board by January 17, 2020. No proposals will be taken from the floor so that business can be completed in a timely manner.
Please be aware that your 2020 dues payment of €39 (bank information below) is required for you to attend and vote at the AGM.
RSVP by January 19 via the electronic invitation tool or email email@example.com
We hope you will join us!
2019 Board of Officers
American Women's Club of Hamburg e.V.
Potluck! Please bring finger foods to share: either an appetizer or dessert that can be eaten without utensils. Coffee and mineral water will be provided.
Silent Auction! All proceeds of this fundraiser will be donated to the FAWCO Target Project Health. Contact Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are currently viewing a summary of this event as a website guest. Members, please log in to see details such as location and contact/RSVP information.